LAST UPDATED: December 6, 2019
Resource Capital Funds (referred to as “us”, “we”, “our” or “RCF”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors and clients when they are visiting or interacting with our site.
Information we collect
Information you provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us including, but not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, email address, or telephone number, such as when you:
- Fill out a form on the site
- Voluntarily provide personal information to us through the site
- Communicate with us by sending us an email
- Provide job application related information such as your resume, cover letter, or university transcript.
Cookies and anonymous information automatically collected
We use Google Analytics on this site to collect anonymous information about our users so we can improve our site’s functionality and make information more relevant to our users.
Information use and sharing
RCF may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To administer the site
- To deliver RCF services to you
- For recruiting, talent management and employment purposes
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services
- To improve your online experience by reviewing how the site is used with the aim to improve the wording, structure or layout of the site
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
RCF does not knowingly share your personal information to third parties without your prior consent.
Information may be shared with third party vendors but this is strictly anonymous information such as that collected via Google Analytics.
Links to third party websites
RCF may provide links to third-party websites or information as a service to our users. If you use these links, you will leave the RCF website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other site.
What rights you have over your data
To access, review, or update your information stored by RCF, you may contact your respective RCF office or account representative to have them update your information in our system.
If you have any additional questions concerning access to or updating your personal information, please contact us at the information provided in the “Contact us” section below.
RCF Management LLC
1400 Sixteenth St, Suite 200
Denver CO 80202
United States of America
Updates to this policy